BS50-2, BS60-2 Two-Stroke Rammers
Two-stroke rammers from Wacker Neuson have set standards in the construction industry for a long time. They are developed for maximum productivity, performance and durability. The new generation is now even more powerful. The two-stroke rammers are driven by the WM 80 engine, which has been especially developed by Wacker Neuson. Thanks to its catalytic converter, emissions are clearly below all exhaust standard limits. In addition, it automatically shuts off after 10 minutes of idling, therefore saving additional fuel and emissions.
- High performance: High ramming frequency, strong stroke, high impact energy, fast advance travel
- Low hand-arm vibrations thanks to a special spring-loaded guide handle
- Typical for two-stroke: fully functional in any slanting position
- Slim design for compaction jobs in narrow trenches
- Low center of gravity for strong propulsion. The high stability prevents tilting and facilitates the operation of the rammer.